☆ HerGut Program ☆
Do you ever have a gut feeling that something isn't right?
Our stomachs twist and turn creating an unfriendly belly environment because our emotions and digestion are so closely tied.
Our gut bacteria have an important role in food metabolism, appetite, hormone regulation, energy use, integrity of the gut lining, mood health, inflammation and insulin resistance.
My philosophy follows healthy digestion as a road map to health and I'll be your guide. A happy gut is linked to vibrancy, energy and optimistic moods. How? The gut is called our second brain. Did you know 95% of serotonin is found in the intestines? There are 10 trillion cells are in our gut, so when gut flora is out of balance we experience bad moods and poor health. HerGut program focuses on building good digestive habits and emotional balance.
HerGut guides clients through a process of restoring the gut flora and implementing gradual changes including probiotics, prebiotics and fermented foods. We get our life from the life in our foods, so I'll show you how to introduce high vibrational and living foods into your diet. Along the way we reclaim our inner gut guidance system and through that inner knowing learn the foods that make our bodies thrive!
Callie offers a wide variety of services to help you achieve mental, physical and spiritual balance in your life. HerGut 4 Month Program Includes:$144 per month
The basic plan includes:
- Two meetings per month either in person, telephone or video chat
- Unlimited email support
- Handouts, newsletters and invitations to upcoming workshops
- Guided meditations
- A private FB group
- Goal setting
- Health and nutrition / lifestyle wellness counseling
- 2 digestive healing sessions using energy work and crystals
- Introduction to gut healing foods such as probiotics, raw and living foods
- Gut flora care and educational support
- Food-mood support
- Gut health detox 7 day meal plan
- 15 gut-friendly recipies
- Beat the bloat guide
- Guided stress management techniques using breath work
- Guided self-care techniques and practices
- Reclaiming inner wisdom and trusting your gut guided meditations
- Local farmers market tour
- Private kraut, kombucha and bone broth lessons
- Candida Cleanse (if necessary)
- Guided elimination diet (if necessary)
- Leaky gut support (if necessary)
- Preparing home made probiotic tonics
Ready to chat to see if HerGut is right for you?